Please email us with any questions you have about your order using the Contact section of the website. We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
We keep all of your personal data safe in a way that complies with all relevant consumer laws. Credit and Debit Card payments on our Website are handled by Wix, which is one of the most prominent global online payment processing providers. Data we collect includes:
· Name, address, email address and phone number when an order is placed.
· Username, password, account details and record of clients' product selection.
We collect and use this data for the sole purpose of providing and improving our service to clients, including order processing and fulfilment.
· When required by the Government, its regulatory bodies or the police.
· As required for fraud protection.
· As necessary for order delivery purposes, where we need to provide your address and contact information to the delivery company in order to execute the delivery. We require delivery companies to keep that information confidential.
Fraud protection: every time you use your credit or debit card in a physical store or on a website, the merchant's payment processing provider performs anti-fraud checks. This happens on purchases through our website as well. By using it, you agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is in line with the generally accepted retail industry standards and is done only for the purpose of preventing fraud.
For large orders please contact us using the Contact section of the website with detail about the products you are interested in, the related volumes and timeline for delivery. We would be happy to discuss any demand requiremnts.
- Credit / Debit Cards