We deliver to UK Mainland and the indicated shipping charges and delivery periods shall not apply to any orders with delivery addresses outside of UK Mainland. For such orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we do our best to process deliveries to other parts of the UK, the EU and the US, subject to higher delivery charges. Should we determine that your delivery address is outside of UK Mainland after you have placed an order:
· We will contact you to arrange the payment of the appropriate additional delivery charge.
· We will give you the opportunity to cancel the order for a full refund.
· We reserve the right to cancel the order and issue you a full refund.
Our expected delivery periods from order placement are as follows for Mainland UK:
· 5 (five) business days for non-furniture items and within 10 business days for furniture items.
- Delivery periods for locations outside of Mainland UK varies and we are happy to communicate the available options to you in advance of shipment.
Delivery charges are paid by the Customer. Delivery charges are not included in the product prices stated on our Website. Delivery charges are clearly stated on the checkout page, as they are calculated based on your total order. Our delivery charges to UK Mainland are based on the size and weight and value of what you are buying. Here is a summary:
- Orders up to £25: £2.99
- Orders between £26 and £150: £4.99
- Orders between £151 and £500: £9.99
- Orders over £501: £59
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
ORDER ACCEPTANCE, CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS – OUR RETURN POLICIES AND PROCEDURES (“RPP”) We want you to be happy with your purchase. However, we know that from time to time people decide to return items. Should you do so, all we ask of you is to follow our Returns Policies and Procedures (“RPP”), to ensure our ability to process a return.
Important details and deadlines for the cancellation period
Before an item is dispatched to you:
· After you place an order you will receive an email from us with details of your order at the email address you provided. Please review the details of your order. If you identify any errors you may have made in your error, please let us know immediately in writing at email@example.com to correct these errors.
· Up until you receive an email from us confirming that the item(s) you ordered have been dispatched to you, you can cancel an order for a full refund.
Upon signing for / accepting delivery:
· Before signing the delivery form, please open and check your order to confirm that your delivered products have arrived in perfect condition. Whenever opening your order, please make sure not to damage irreparably the original packaging, in case you decide to return an item.
· If you identify any damage to goods upon delivery, please write “Damaged” on the delivery form, along with a brief description of the damage.
· Please ask the delivery driver to sign next to the word “Damaged” as a confirmation of the damage. It is very important for you to follow these steps. Unless you indicate on the delivery form any damage to the goods, it may be impossible for us, the manufacturer or the shipping company to determine whether the damage is the result of a manufacturing or transportation issue, or of the Customer’s use of the item subsequent to delivery.
You are under statutory duty from the moment you accept delivery until the expiration of the cancellation period to retain possession of the goods and take Reasonable Care ("Reasonable Care") of them. Please refer to the Reasonable Care section for further details.
Immediately after accepting delivery for items delivered damaged or incorrectly supplied:
· If the delivered item does not match your order, is damaged or incorrectly supplied, please contact us immediately in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· We will ask you to email us a description and at least 2 (two) clear photos of any damage for our records to assist us in taking appropriate action.
· In your email please indicate your order number, the damaged product name and number, delivery address, your name and current contact information as well as any other information you consider important.
· You must check all items and parts of items for any damage prior to starting assembly and should notify us immediately of any such damage.
· Do not assemble, modify or try to repair faulty items.
· If you have followed our Return Policies and Procedures and your complaint appears valid, we will contact you to discuss a refund, repair or replacement. Should the item(s) need to be returned to us, we will arrange for collection by a courier, who will advise you of proposed collection date(s).
No later than 7 working days after delivery, for items not delivered damaged or incorrectly supplied:
· If you change your mind and want to return or exchange any items, which were not delivered damaged or incorrectly supplied, you must notify us in writing within 7 working days of receipt at email@example.com.
· Provided you notify us within seven days of receipt, take Reasonable Care of the items before they reach us and follow our Return Policies and Procedures, you will get a full refund for the item(s) within 30 days of your return request. Please refer to the Reasonable Care section for further details. Provided you comply with our Returns Policies and Procedures, we will arrange for collection by a courier, who will advise you of proposed collection date(s).
· Please note that if you change your mind and want to return or exchange an item that you have received, you would be responsible for paying the return delivery charge from your address back to our warehouse. Either the Company or the return courier will advise you of the amount of the return delivery charge and process it.
In all cancellations and returns you are under contractual duty to return gifts that have been provided to you as a result of your order, and which you have agreed to by placing your order.
CONCLUSION: WHAT TO DO IF I WANT TO RETURN AN ITEM If you would like to return an item, please follow our Return Policies and Procedures, which include:
1. Open and inspect all items before signing the delivery form. Please take care not to damage the packaging beyond repair in case you wish to return an item. Write “Damaged” and describe any fault(s) on the delivery form and ask the delivery driver to sign as a confirmation of any fault(s).
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after delivery for faulty items and no later than 7 (seven) working days of delivery for non-faulty items that you have decided to return. In your email include a description of the reason for return and your preferred course of action (monetary refund, replacement with a different product, or an exchange with the same or a similar product). For faulty items, please attach to your email at least 2 (two) clear photos of the damage.
3. Take Reasonable Care of the items, do not assemble them, do not attempt to repair or modify them and do not use them. Use the original packaging to repack the items you wish to return, ensuring that they are packed well enough to avoid any damage during transportation back to our warehouse. You must take reasonable care to ensure that we receive the goods and that the goods are not damaged in transit.
4. Please return together with the items you are returning any gifts that you have agreed to by placing your order. 5. Arrange with the Company and/or the courier appointed by the Company the appropriate collection date for the items. You will be charged a return delivery charge for any items for which you changed your mind and request a return. The Company does not refund the cost of additional services that the Customer specifically requested, such as gift wrapping, special / express delivery, assembly or installation. The items will be inspected once we receive them back. Customer service will contact you to arrange next steps as appropriate. For returns where a refund is required and which are compliant with our Return Policies and Procedures, refunds are processed to the card you used to purchase your goods.
You are under statutory duty from the moment you accept delivery until the expiration of the cancellation period to retain possession of the goods and take Reasonable Care ("Reasonable Care") of them. We retain the right to refuse a repair, exchange or refund on any item where the Customer is deemed not to have exercised Reasonable Care, which includes:
· Please take care when opening the items to avoid damaging them or damaging the original packaging beyond repair.
· Do not use items, which you have decided to return. Do not assemble, modify or try to repair them in any way. Please carefully check all parts for any faults before starting assembly.
· Cooperate with the Company and / or the delivery company appointed by the Company, so that the items are returned in a timely fashion, as instructed by the Company.
· Upon return, please pack the items carefully in the original packaging in a way that avoids damage on their way back to us. You must take reasonable care to ensure that we receive the goods and that the goods are not damaged in transit.
· There must not be any missing parts when you return items to us. Please also include all original, unmarked and undamaged documentation, which came with these items, including, but not limited to, item description and assembly instructions (where applicable).
· Please exercise Reasonable Care of the items in every other way.